Weppot.com is a blog dedicated to WordPress topics. I contributed advertising copy, product reviews and general advice on WordPress use. Some sample articles include:
- Google Structured Data Errors on WordPress Sites
- Blogger, STOP! 10 Things to Check Before You Publish
- Blog Favicon: What Every Blogger Should Know
- Choosing Accent Colors for WordPress Themes
Graduation Project for my ICT Bachelor, which consisted of an Android application for a local online business directory. Some of the technologies used included Java, JSON, REST API, and Apache Solr.
This was a school team project for the System Analysis class. We were given a fictitious business represented by a video rental store. Our task was to analyse the business requirements and design a software to match those requirements. Tools used: Visio Diagram and Flow Chart Software.
Microsoft Unified Communication, eLearning module
At Instruxion, a multimedia eLearning company, I got to wear many hats and gain experience in various disciplines, from animation to writing. On this particular project, I was the chief editor and project lead. The target audience were Microsoft employees. The goal was to provide instructions on how to use the newly introduced Unified Communication System using an Flash animation presentation. Some of the questions addressed were:
- How do I setup a contact list?
- How do I maximize the benefits for the presence indicator?
- How can I use a regular phone to interact with my Outlook calendar & inbox?
- When and how do I make best use of Roundtable?
(Sample available upon request)
This document was developed in response to the growing need of keeping visual consistency throughout the site, as more and more content editors and copywriters were given design-related tasks.